Special Tools

SST-TIM

I have most of the special tools for front end overhaul; king pin, bellcrank, A-frame bushings. and some motor tools; valve umbrella, crankshaft pulley. My Dad was a mechanic at a dealership from 1948-1964. He got these when they closed the dealership. Doubt I'll be doing this stuff anymore. Any interest in these? 

I'm a newbie to the Forum.

On 11/9/2020 at 10:28 PM, SST-TIM said:

I have most of the special tools for front end overhaul; king pin, bellcrank, A-frame bushings. and some motor tools; valve umbrella, crankshaft pulley. My Dad was a mechanic at a dealership from 1948-1964. He got these when they closed the dealership. Doubt I'll be doing this stuff anymore. Any interest in these? 

Sorry I missed this earlier. I suspect there is some interest having these as I built my own and they've served me well but a lot of owners can't do that.

A couple of thoughts:

They work on Studebakers, of course, also. 

If you want to sell them you could list them on Ebay and also post the link over on the Studebaker Drivers Club forum site which has significantly more members.

If you have a set price or just want to give them away I'd post that info here and also on the SDC site.

Lastly, if the price is reasonable, I'll take them and offer them on both forums as a loan to anyone that needs them for the price of postage in each direction with a deposit just like the auto stores to be returned when I get them back.

Thanks for offering these as I'm sure there are folks that can use them.

Edited by Avanti83

On 11/9/2020 at 10:28 PM, SST-TIM said:

Very good of you to offer these tools.....and  WELCOME TO THIS FORUM!!