Trivia!...Bonneville # 8

mfg

Although the 'Due Cento' and the gold #9 Bonneville Avantis still exist, unfortunately the red #8 Bonneville Avanti was destroyed in a garage accident back in the seventies....True?

Nope...until recently it's been residing in a repair garage a few miles from me. I have a number of photographs I took of it with the R3 engine on a stand. I put out the word last year it was for sale and a number of interested parties contacted me. The first to meet the owner with a fistful of cash took the car home to another state. Yes...it was involved in a fire at one point but was not destroyed.

Nope...until recently it's been residing in a repair garage a few miles from me. I have a number of photographs I took of it with the R3 engine on a stand. I put out the word last year it was for sale and a number of interested parties contacted me. The first to meet the owner with a fistful of cash took the car home to another state. Yes...it was involved in a fire at one point but was not destroyed.

It is now in a shop near me. The owner may wish to stay anonymous. Gunslinger will you be so kind to post the photos you have, he would greatly appreciate it.