Project progress

Wasjunk

I like your 1963 Daytona wagon.  Is that the one that Matthew is buying?  

EDIT:  Disregard the second sentence.  I just remembered that he is buying a 1964 Wagonaire. 

I do like the great improvement in bumpers on your Avanti.   

Edited by studegary

• 2 weeks later...

Looking good!  Are you doing a photo file of all the work you are doing? if so where could I view it?

Silverstude posted a pic of your car with c4 corvette front suspension, Did you build a full new frame, and how did the modified front work on the old one

keep up the beautiful work

I really like your Avanti's 'stance'.....the accentuated forward rake makes your car look 'VERY MEAN!!:D

Nice job on the rear bumper!.........This car will look outstanding when painted!..... (Have you chosen a color yet?)

Also, I like the look of the wheels!......Ed:)

Reply to Goodin, I did build my frame but it is not Corvette front suspension. I used a Art Morrison front crossmember and components. There are photos floating around but do not have a file. I have installed Corvette fronts in street rods over the years. Be very mindful of track width. The Corvette is wide and then will require a wheel with a ton of backspace.    Reply to mfg Thank you for the kind words. I am thinking I might go black but until I pour the paint in the gun it could change?