Wanted- Avanti seat tracks

Whlnut

I need a set of seat tracks and sliders to fit a '63 Avanti.   Also looking for a very nice early style hood support, 1336801, or has anyone found a suitable replacement from another vehicle? Atwood made a lot of this type support for various cars in the 50's and 60's.  Another option for me would be hood struts that are known to work on Avantis.

Thanks, Ed
Brunswick, Ga 31523

Edited by Whlnut
Edit

On 8/17/2020 at 11:21 PM, Whlnut said:

I need a set of seat tracks and sliders to fit a '63 Avanti.   Also looking for a very nice early style hood hood support, 1336801, or has anyone found a suitable replacement from another vehicle? Atwood made a lot of this type support for various cars in the 50's and 60's.  Another option for me would be hood struts that are known to work on Avantis.

Thanks, Ed
Brunswick, Ga 31523

If memory serves me correctly, I should have a good used set, L&R, (for ONE Stude Avanti bucket seat).....I'll have to check to know for sure....so let me know if you're interested.....Ed

11 hours ago, Whlnut said:

Please let me know if you have them. Maybe I can find another set to go with them.

Thanks, Ed

GA, 31523

OK....I'll check what I have tomorrow & post back tomorrow night......I'm thinking the OUTER track must be different left to right, however, the inner track would be the same for either side........Ed

Sorry, I looked through quite a lot of "stuff" today, but those tracks did not turn up.....I have a Stude Avanti seat stored at a friend's house, not sure if tracks are on it.....I'll check tomorrow. (Sunday)