69 Avanti 4spd parts car parting out

doubledhotrods

Hello Everyone:

I am picking up a parts car this weekend and wanted to let everyone here have first option at any parts they may need.  The car is missing its 350 engine but does have the 4spd and pedals which I know one member in Hamilton has asked me for already.  It had a tree fall on the front end so the drivers side fenders is shot and so is frame and hog troughs.  I will post the build sheet tonight and pics of the car on Sunday when I get it.  

BONUS POINTS TO WHOMEVER CAN FIND MY NEW FRIEND IN PICTURE #3

Cheers

IMG_1076.JPG

IMG_1077.JPG

IMG_1078.JPG

IMG_1079.JPG

IMG_1080.JPG

IMG_1081.JPG

Edited by doubledhotrods

22 hours ago, studegary said:

Unusual Avanti II with power windows, four speed and no A/C.  

I know everything about this car is a little different from the 8 track player to the low back seats with cloth instead of leather to the really strange blue interior.  And all of the trim pieces are the old style from the original Avanti like the power window switches that are rounded and the lazy s logo pieces on the back seat and door panels.  I wish it wasn't so far gone or I would be restoring this one instead

Edited by doubledhotrods

• 2 weeks later...

Power steering wasn't checked on that wish list/order, but the Avanti was obviously built with it.  Someone just posted that they are looking for a passenger side hood support.    

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I could use the stainless steel console trim as I seem to have lost mine somewhere. Headlight buckets if they're not pitted I could use them also. 973 945 6849 my name is Pat . thanks