Needed: 63 rear 1/4 quarter window rubber seals

8 EYR

Been working on other cars and haven't been on this forum in a while.

So, to take people's temperature, what would be a fair price that people would be willing to pay for a pair of these seals? This information is necessary before even beginning a project to reproduce these seals.

Keep in mind this would be a small batch being produced because the demand in not high like a Chevy.

Some rubber items are available for Avantis but they are expensive. For example, a side mirror mounting pad is about $40 and headlight ring seals are $65 for pair. The vent window seals are much larger and more complex in shape.

Edited by Paul K.

SI catalogue lists them at $90 each. I am not sure if this meant each window or each set.

I guess it should be reasonable to request an estimate for how much a set would cost to produce and throw that number out. If one need the seals most will need both windows.

Hi all, I am new to this forum but I share your grief in locating these window seals. Perhaps I can help someone out there in return for helping me. I have 2 new left side seals. I would be happy to trade one of these for a right side. Thanks.

• 1 year later...