Oh No, there's another one....

silverstude

Anyone have any eye bleach? What has been seen cannot be unseen.

It's just more evidence it's a waste of time and effort to try and improve on the Avanti design. I know that's only my opinion and someone certainly disagrees, but that is not to my taste.

First, I'm in the camp of, "That's an ugly baby!"

However, we've got to remember it's like the income tax code. Some call them loopholes, but every deduction in there was bought and paid for by some special interest group. Likewise, that Avanti owner planned, paid for and is proud of every embellishment. As Freud said, "There are no accidents."

FWIW, I've been running my Avanti without the front and rear bumpers for a couple of years now. Some strict preservationists recoil in horror. Some tell me they can better see the body lines and like the look without the bumpers.

jack vines

Edited by PackardV8

Its lacking some 20" spinner type wheels and the driver's seat back at a 30 degree angle to fully savor a home-made from the "hood" gangsta look. A bull horn needs to be shouting "Step away from the car before any more damage is inflicted!"

I really try to be a live or let live kinda guy but when I see something like this...I dunno. This must be proof we clearly are losing the war on drugs!

What next, a set of steer horns?!

Ken