Looking for 63 rear 1/4 window rubber

KZ's 63 Avanti

Ordered a kit that was listed as containing the rear 1/4 window seals, but now they are not available from this vendor. I am not listing the vendor because this is the only glitch in a larger number of orders and they have been great.

I am simply looking for a set of seals. Any body have a set? any body have any leads?

Tahnks in advance.

I spoke with Fennessey's at the IM and they said those were the only seals they could not supply. If you have not talked to Dan Booth at Nostalgic Motors in Wixom Michigan, I'd suggest you do. He should have any up to date info on availability. Talked to him at the IM and there wasn't much he didn't know about Avanti parts availability across the industry. Just forgot to ask about the 1/4 window seals.

Otherwise, I'm out of ideas.

Bob

Edited by Avanti83

I spoke with Fennessey's at the IM and they said those were the only seals they could not supply. If you have not talked to Dan Booth at Nostalgic Motors in Wixom Michigan, I'd suggest you do. He should have any up to date info on availability. Talked to him at the IM and there wasn't much he didn't know about Avanti parts availability across the industry. Just forgot to ask about the 1/4 window seals.

Otherwise, I'm out of ideas.

Bob

Thank you for the lead, I will try tommorrow.

KZ

• 3 weeks later...

I am still looking. Appartently the manufacturor of these are not making them any more. I have contacted many different suppliers and they are out as well.

I am now looking for someone parting out their car or someone who has one they don't need from an earlier restoration.

Thank you all for any concideration.

• 2 weeks later...

$75.00 including shipping if you are in the lower 48. Send me an email because I don't come here every day.

exner@shaw.ca

Thanks

Harvey

Harvey,

Thank you for the ebay listing. I was in the lead until the very end! I am interested in your set, just set a price and we will do business. Thank you.

Edited by Harvey