Parts for sale

avanti 350

I have various parts left from my 1978 avanti 2 project. Rear bumper w/ rubber guards. Front rotors and calipers,Pr of bucket seats, Rear view mirrors- both sides, front grill- meeds a little repair, pr of armrests for interior, steering wheel, a metal sunroof insert, and some other odd's and ends

I have various parts left from my 1978 avanti 2 project. Rear bumper w/ rubber guards. Front rotors and calipers,Pr of bucket seats, Rear view mirrors- both sides, front grill- meeds a little repair, pr of armrests for interior, steering wheel, a metal sunroof insert, and some other odd's and ends

I have a 1977 Avanti II which is missing some hardware on the driver's seat. Assuming that your 1978 is similar, is it possible for you to email me a photo of the driver's door to nikon-nut@nemont.net? Part of the hardware is the button at the top of the seat that releases the seat so that it will tip forward. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Are the bucket seats in the '78 the regular factory or recaro? What color and material (Vinyl, cloth, or combination) are they?

• 2 weeks later...

Could you post pictures of the rear view mirrors, grille, and rear bumper? Thanks

Archived