Avanti Stainless Trim

tjl2244

Hi, All,

I'm looking for a set of stainless steel door mouldings, a set of drip moldings (early or later, doesn't matter), and the right side inner A pillar retainer moulding. If you have a lead on any of these, please reply to this topic or e-mail me at tluz@karalaw.com.

Many thanks,

Tom

Hi, All,

I'm looking for a set of stainless steel door mouldings, a set of drip moldings (early or later, doesn't matter), and the right side inner A pillar retainer moulding. If you have a lead on any of these, please reply to this topic or e-mail me at tluz@karalaw.com.

Many thanks,

Tom

What year?

Hi, All,

Many thanks,

Tom

Tom, I have restored 2 cars, a 73 Avanti II and a 64R2. Dan & Betty Booth from Nostalgic 800 282 6849 & Dave Thibeault from Studebaker parts/service 978 897 3158 have supplied lots of parts as have Studebaker International and Jon Myers, make calls or email them.

Mark

Archived