New Avanti wheel centers

Guest Bob Mac

My 2006 Avanti only had one wheel center when the car was made. Three were the Ford Mustang Cobra hubs.

I had the art work and center made. See link below.

My new logo one is about 2.5 inch the old style was too small from Studebaker vendors.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114667206071207889519/DropBox?authkey=Gv1sRgCJa0lMrjnf6npQE&gsessionid=KgjaF8m8q8ea-ydgoNs4lg#5652695342572015042

If you like it you can purchase them from http://www.boksigns.com/

I paid for the art work, so will not have to. Bok can make the center hub or logo from super small to side of the house.

Thanks

Bob Mac

• 2 years later...

Bob,

I'm missing the medallion on the steering wheel of my 2006 coupe. That size should work. The original one was just glued onto the Mustang badge - is there an easy way to take off the Mustang badge and glue on the Avanti one?

Pat Tucci

• 4 months later...

I've been trying to purchase these from Bok, but she has not answered any of my recent emails or phone messages on both her cell or business phone. She said that she only had 2 left and was not making them any more. It's extremely frustrating when a business or person will not have the courtesy to reply to a message.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the info. Any way you can post a picture? I need a set of these for the factory wire hubcaps

that came on my '79. The original emblem dried and cracked, flaked off, but I have remnants.

Original is 2-1/2", white background, with Avanti script logo, like the front and deck lid badges,

printed on in black. Putting the hubcaps back on the car and need something to replace the centers with.

• 2 weeks later...