Avanti For Sale

marasultan

post-9435-1315747606694_thumb.jpgpost-9435-13157475896382_thumb.jpgDear Avanti friends--my Dad loved his Avanti, but due to a sudden and unexpected death, we must sell his vehicle. It breaks our heart. We need it to go to a good family or owner. Its 1984 its midnight blue exterior-may need a paint job. White leather interior. Very good condition on the inside. Rarely driven as of late, and kept in a garage. You can email me, Mara and I will get you more information. Please let me know if we can find his love a nice home. Thapost-9435-13157475689052_thumb.jpgnk you. marasusannah@hotmail.com MARA SULTAN is my name, my Father was Bill Sultan.

Mara

First, let me say condolences to you and your's, these are difficult times.

I'm not sure if you have a price in mind but you might find a member or two in your area that may be able to help with suggesting a number. Our forum is also not the best place to try to sell a vehicle as most of us have ours, but it's a start.

I'll make a suggestion that you take it to Ebay. Search for a seller "goldenhawk" on the site. He sells Avanti's and Studebakers on Ebay and has some of the best presentations you will see. Do a write up like his and set a "Reserve Price" that you will accept and see if it will sell at that price or more.

Another way to go forward is to contact Goldenhawk. He's on the Studebaker Drivers Club forum, and known as JDP there. His name is John Polous and he recently sold a 55 Studebaker for a family in similiar circumstances at a very good price. He can also give you a good idea of the value of your car and can help you sell it if you chose.

I'd avoid craigslist for now as you will get a lot of tire kickers and low ball offers.

I don't know John personally but I am a Studebaker forum member so I could get him your contact information if you would like.

Best wishes

Bob

Mara

First, let me say condolences to you and your's, these are difficult times.

I'm not sure if you have a price in mind but you might find a member or two in your area that may be able to help with suggesting a number. Our forum is also not the best place to try to sell a vehicle as most of us have ours, but it's a start.

I'll make a suggestion that you take it to Ebay. Search for a seller "goldenhawk" on the site. He sells Avanti's and Studebakers on Ebay and has some of the best presentations you will see. Do a write up like his and set a "Reserve Price" that you will accept and see if it will sell at that price or more.

Another way to go forward is to contact Goldenhawk. He's on the Studebaker Drivers Club forum, and known as JDP there. His name is John Polous and he recently sold a 55 Studebaker for a family in similiar circumstances at a very good price. He can also give you a good idea of the value of your car and can help you sell it if you chose.

I'd avoid craigslist for now as you will get a lot of tire kickers and low ball offers.

I don't know John personally but I am a Studebaker forum member so I could get him your contact information if you would like.

Best wishes

Bob

Archived