''76 Avanti II Instrument Gauges

plwindish

I am replacing all the Stewart Warner instrument gauges in my '76 Avanti II with new Auto Meter Gauges and am selling the SW gauges. The SW gauges have black faces with white needles and "hash marks". All the gauges are working. The clock keeps accurate time, but gas gauge is a little jumpy, 160 mph speedo is showing 61 K. If interested in the complete set (Tach, speedo, water temp, ammeter, fuel, vacuum, oil pressure, and clock), send me a PM.

I am replacing all the Stewart Warner instrument gauges in my '76 Avanti II with new Auto Meter Gauges and am selling the SW gauges. The SW gauges have black faces with white needles and "hash marks". All the gauges are working. The clock keeps accurate time, but gas gauge is a little jumpy, 160 mph speedo is showing 61 K. If interested in the complete set (Tach, speedo, water temp, ammeter, fuel, vacuum, oil pressure, and clock), send me a PM.

What is your asking price for the entire set? Are you willing to sell them separately? I am particularly interested in the clock.

• 2 weeks later...

The gauges are out of the car and I have pix to send to anyone interested in the set. PM me with your email and I will send pix.

Archived