Parts form 71 Avanti Build

doubledhotrods

Hey Everyone:

I have some leftover parts from my recent build and thought if anyone needed any of these parts.  I'm not looking to make a ton of money on them just want to pass them on to whomever can use them.  I can ship but please remember I am in Ontario, Canada so may be a little pricey.

Non tilt steering column with Grant adapter on it

Gauges and Gauge pods not tested

Sending Unit

New Stewart Warner electric gauges to replace mechanicals and new mechanical gauges too.

IMG_0844.JPG

IMG_0845.JPG

IMG_0846.JPG

IMG_0847.JPG

IMG_0848.JPG

IMG_0849.JPG

IMG_0850.JPG

IMG_0851.JPG

IMG_0852.JPG

Does anyone know this Canadian Member "doubledhotrods" ? I agreed to purchase some of the parts he has listed and after we agreed to the deal, he was to calculate the shipping so I could pay him. Since then "crickets". No communication. Sure would like to wrap this up, but I have no idea as to who I'm dealing with. Any help would be appreciated.

John

3 hours ago, JLBKY said:

Does anyone know this Canadian Member "doubledhotrods" ? I agreed to purchase some of the parts he has listed and after we agreed to the deal, he was to calculate the shipping so I could pay him. Since then "crickets". No communication. Sure would like to wrap this up, but I have no idea as to who I'm dealing with. Any help would be appreciated.

John

I would wait until at least after the weekend for him to find out the shipping cost.

• 3 weeks later...