New lower prices on Avanti components

grobb284

Parts are from 1982 Avanti II, should be suitable for Studebaker Avanti and some R series Larks.

Frame, good condition, needs repair at rear. $425 $300 Sale Pending

Front Dunlop brake caliper assemblies, $125 set. $100

Front rotors, $50 set $35

Dana 44, suitable for Avanti, has radius rod mounts, flanged axle rear end, with drum brakes $350 $200 (Less expensive than a set of flanged axles) Sale Pending

Set of Avanti radius rod for rear end, $70 $50 SOLD

Set of rear springs, $65 $50

Rear sway bar and vertical mounts $50 $35 SOLD

Front sway bar $50 $35 SOLD

Front coil springs, $50 $35 set

Power steering valve and cylinder, $150 SOLD

Steering box and mount, not Ross $75 SOLD

Upper and lower A-arms, both sides $125 $100 set

King pin and knuckle assemblies, $175 $125 set.

Bellcrank, pivot shaft assembly $125 $50

Or, if you act quickly, you can buy remainder of the above as a group for substantial savings, $650

Also available:

1982 Avanti II 200R4 transmission, $125 SOLD

Removed from Avanti II, running 1985 Chevy 350 5.7L with one piece seal and hydraulic roller cam, complete with Avanti II accessories and brackets, exhaust manifolds. $450 SOLD

Set of Avanti II Recaro front seats, very poor conditon, need foam and recovered $375 $250

I need garage space, so these items need to go.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, I need a rear end, I have to replace my pinion and one axle shaft, so I'm sure I can make a good one between yours and mine and have some extra parts. Also, are the rear leaf springs in good shape? Some previous owner of my Avanti II (1981) decided to lower the car in the back by heating up the leafsprings until it dropped enough so that the car sits level front-to-back, but I want to bring the rear end back up where it belongs so I don't kiss every single speedbump on the road! Where are the parts located, I'm in San Diego, CA. And how much for shipping? Thanks!

Tim.

• 3 months later...

Archived