driver's side door sill

sawczak

Does anyone know where door sills can be purchased for the 63 Avanti? I have a 1979 Avanti II but someone who has a 63 asked me if I knew where to find a drivers side door sill. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Steve

Does anyone know where door sills can be purchased for the 63 Avanti? I have a 1979 Avanti II but someone who has a 63 asked me if I knew where to find a drivers side door sill. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Steve

Try Betty Booth at "Nostalgic Motors" Ther're closed on Mondays but they"ll be there Tuesday.

Charlie RQB3921

Steve

If you're referringto the black rubber units...I have a good used one.

They weren't available for awhile from the normal vendors...I don't know it that has changed.

• 3 weeks later...

If you're referringto the black rubber units...I have a good used one.

They weren't available for awhile from the normal vendors...I don't know it that has changed.

Thanks for getting back to me. I'll pass the info along to the gentleman who stopped by and asked me. How should he contact you if he is interested. I don't know the man I only met him the one time he happened to drive by and he saw my Avanti II in my drive. I told him I was a member of the club and would try to find some info for him. So if yo would like please let me know how he can reach you and I'll call his son (who lives near my city) and give the info to him for his dad.

Thanks again!

Steve