Avanti Parts for Sale

Jolly-John

Please scroll down to check out the entire list of early Avanti parts I have for sale.

First, are original used TRICO bright stainless steel wiper blade holders. These are "no longer available" units. Many times the original bright ones have been replaced by newer brushed stainless blade holders. As you know, these look like heck when mounted to the original bright stainless wiper arms. These original, used Avanti bright stainless wiper blade holders are priced at $50 per pair. They look good to use "as is" on a nice driver Avanti....but would have to be buffed if you have a super show car.

I also have one pair of these original TRICO bright stainless steel wiper blade holders that I have had professionally buffed. These could go on the very best show Avanti a person would have. These are priced at $105 for the pair. (I have about $67 in cost just to have both blade holders buffed.) These are really nice!

I can also supply fresh correct, stainless steel-backed (not plastic-backed) rubber wiper blade inserts for these original holders at $10 per pair. I had to hunt and hunt to find the correct, steel-backed inserts.

Here are some other things I have for 1963-64 Avanti:

--Set of original Avanti steel wheels, sandblasted, primed and then professionally painted the correct off-white color. Fresh...no tires have been mounted on them, since painting. $80 each.

--New rear crossmember (the one that goes across the back of the frame and always rusts out!). Epoxy primed. You salvage your old center "tab" that welds to the center. This new rear crossmember is just $35. I do have a good, used center tab available, if you don't want to mess with your old one. This used original tab is $10.

--New third brake light. This is an excellent safety feature that all Avanti owners should consider. The third brake light was incorporated into many Avanti II's. However, many 1963-64 Avanti owners are now installing these. I only have one of these new units left. It is a fairly small completely-contained LED third brake light that mounts inside the car at the center bottom of the Avanti rear window. This third brake light has its own swivel mounting bracket, so it can be affixed to the proper position inside the car. Includes wiring. Only $19

--NOS air filter element for R2 engine cars. $15

--New Avanti workshop manual. This is a great one....it is an exact reprint of the original Stude Avanti shop manual, but is spiral bound so that it lays flat when open. This makes it a lot easier to use. The paper stock is also quite a bit heavier than the original, so it is very durable. Again, this manual has never been used. Priced at $50

--I also have a good used, original Avanti parts book, and probably have a decent used, original owner’s manual (glove box unit).

--Some new remnants of Avanti red and black "salt and pepper" carpet. I can measure the sizes if someone is interested.

All the prices above are "plus shipping". Happy to send photos of anything listed. Please contact me at friendlyfinanceco@yahoo.com. Thanks. John in Wisconsin