1987 Avanti II Convertible for sale

pgrubbs

1987 silver Avanti convertible with grey leather interior. This is a Kelly car with his signature etched on the steering wheel.

We have owned this car since 1990, it is in very good condition and has 55,459 miles on it. All original except for a new CD/radio that we put in a few years ago. The car is in the St. Paul/Minneapolis area.

We have lots of pictures available and will email them upon request. We are asking $19,999. Serious inquiries only please. email us at pgrubbs@pressenter.com

• 4 weeks later...
1987 silver Avanti convertible with grey leather interior. This is a Kelly car with his signature etched on the steering wheel.

We have owned this car since 1990, it is in very good condition and has 55,459 miles on it. All original except for a new CD/radio that we put in a few years ago. The car is in the St. Paul/Minneapolis area.

We have lots of pictures available and will email them upon request. We are asking $19,999. Serious inquiries only please. email us at pgrubbs@pressenter.com

I am interested in the car I am in fl. could I get the Pics of the car and any work that needs done and any that has been done on the car Glen Gates 941-518-2611 or wravanti@yahoo.com

thanks

glen

Archived