1982 avanti 2 descent condition must go

shawng

I have a 1982 avanti that is a light blue green color with the gray leather reccaro seats, also this unit has chrome bumpers and three sets of wheels which is the original set. I also have a set of torque thrust wheels with tires currently on the vehicle and a set of centerline wheels with tires that are extra. The avanti did run and drive in 2006, i had just inherited the vehicle with a passion to make beautiful and stunning but due to a newborn on the way i dont have the time to enjoy this vehicle.

Seats are in a rough condition but can be recovered and made nice

Body is in GREAT CONDITION has a few paint chips and oxidization which makes it looks bad.

I do not know much about it or these cars but how rare they are i do now and how cool they look going down the road is awesome.

I am asking 5,000 obo which i feel is fair please email me for pictures. I think a simple jump start would have it running again this car was driven everywhere before the owner passed away and i towed it home and have not really done anything with this vehicle, thanks shawn

219-746-0004

• 1 month later...
I have a 1982 avanti that is a light blue green color with the gray leather reccaro seats, also this unit has chrome bumpers and three sets of wheels which is the original set. I also have a set of torque thrust wheels with tires currently on the vehicle and a set of centerline wheels with tires that are extra. The avanti did run and drive in 2006, i had just inherited the vehicle with a passion to make beautiful and stunning but due to a newborn on the way i dont have the time to enjoy this vehicle.

Seats are in a rough condition but can be recovered and made nice

Body is in GREAT CONDITION has a few paint chips and oxidization which makes it looks bad.

I do not know much about it or these cars but how rare they are i do now and how cool they look going down the road is awesome.

I am asking 5,000 obo which i feel is fair please email me for pictures. I think a simple jump start would have it running again this car was driven everywhere before the owner passed away and i towed it home and have not really done anything with this vehicle, thanks shawn

219-746-0004

Please email pics to chuckv@coxinet.net

Archived