Avanti Talk!

mfg

Nate Altman and the President of the local bank...I can't remember the bank President's name but I think it was the First Source Bank.  I'm outta town right now and can't look it up for sure.

if I'm wrong on that then it may have between Nate and Bob Morrison of Molded Fiberglass.

Edited by Gunslinger

22 hours ago, Gunslinger said:

Nate Altman and the President of the local bank...I can't remember the bank President's name but I think it was the First Source Bank.  I'm outta town right now and can't look it up for sure.

if I'm wrong on that then it may have between Nate and Bob Morrison of Molded Fiberglass.

Your second thought was CORRECT!:).....(Nate & Bob Morrison conversation)

It made sense for Bob Morrison to be agreeable...he was stuck with something like 150 Avanti bodies after Studebaker cancelled the contract when Avanti production was stopped.  It was all upside for Morrison as otherwise he was stuck with otherwise unsellable product taking up space and a loss in the accounting ledger.

23 hours ago, Gunslinger said:

It made sense for Bob Morrison to be agreeable...he was stuck with something like 150 Avanti bodies after Studebaker cancelled the contract when Avanti production was stopped.  It was all upside for Morrison as otherwise he was stuck with otherwise unsellable product taking up space and a loss in the accounting ledger.

Yes, Mr.Morrison must have surely thought his company was stuck with 150 unfinished Studebaker Avanti bodies.....and then Nate Altman walks in!!:o :D