63 R1 Avanti for sale (Juneau AK)

bjidzik

I'm selling my 1963 Studebaker Avanti serial 63R 3378, body # 63RQ 2536, engine R-2397, A/C, AT, PW, & PS . I've really enjoyed this car, but lack time to keep it up or to find good maintenance in Juneau AK. Frame is completely rust free. Interior has been redone, and original guages and steering wheel have been boxed up for restoration. I've added a Pertronix ignition and replaced all the brake lines with stainless steel.

The wiring harness was replaced two years ago, but the tach, radio, windshield wipers & power windows are not working. The gas guage reads about 1/8 too high, but otherwise, car runs very well. Car has been in storage for the last 3 years & needs a good home.

Car has about 90k original miles.

Pictures are available at http://idzgw2.homeunix.org/gallery/The-Avanti

Will accept any reasonable offer.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm selling my 1963 Studebaker Avanti serial 63R 3378, body # 63RQ 2536, engine R-2397, A/C, AT, PW, & PS . I've really enjoyed this car, but lack time to keep it up or to find good maintenance in Juneau AK. Frame is completely rust free. Interior has been redone, and original guages and steering wheel have been boxed up for restoration. I've added a Pertronix ignition and replaced all the brake lines with stainless steel.

The wiring harness was replaced two years ago, but the tach, radio, windshield wipers & power windows are not working. The gas guage reads about 1/8 too high, but otherwise, car runs very well. Car has been in storage for the last 3 years & needs a good home.

Car has about 90k original miles.

Pictures are available at http://idzgw2.homeunix.org/gallery/The-Avanti

Will accept any reasonable offer.

[/quot

I am interested in your car and would like more information if it is still available. Gary Cramer email at gpcramer@msn.com I an a new AOAI member and not familiar yet with contact proceedures.

Archived