Avanti Motors Website

Guest DRN

I saw AMC's website is back up. No mentions or lionizing of Kelly. Does anyone know if the car business has been legally extricated from Kelly's timeshare schemes?

• 2 months later...
I saw AMC's website is back up. No mentions or lionizing of Kelly. Does anyone know if the car business has been legally extricated from Kelly's timeshare schemes?

I worked for Kelly and am a victim on the FBI victim Notification. Kelly the last few months had negotited a plea agreement that included the transfer of all Avanti Motor car assets due to documented movement of over 7 million from the timeshare to Avanti illegally. On May 9th he and his lawyers could not come up with the $300 million or so plus assets forfeiture to satisfy the plea aagreement. On May 14 2008 he was indicted on 14 counts of mail fraud sec and fraud. He has a hearing on July 2 2008 to determine a trial date, etc. The Federal SEC already has a seizure notice on Avanti along with boats, airplanes, racetrack, farm in south Bend area and two private jets, not to mention the resort hotels.