1963 Seatbelts

carts01

I have a 1963 R2 that was ordered with turquoise vinyl and front and rear seatbelts. At somepoint, the interior was color changed to fawn and the rear belts were removed. With the TQV, what color were the belts? Turquoise or another color? I may want to return the interior to TQV down the road and hate to install the wrong color. Any help would be appreciated. 

Any suggestions on where I can find turquoise belts? I seem to find every color BUT turquiose. Maybe I am not looking in the right place. Thanks for the help!

Edited by carts01

10 hours ago, carts01 said:

Any suggestions on where I can find turquoise belts? I seem to find every color BUT turquiose. Maybe I am not looking in the right place. Thanks for the help!

Have you tried Studebaker International?....I thought they sold seat belts in all the original colors?...(Updated belts...not original style)

2 hours ago, mfg said:

Have you tried Studebaker International?....I thought they sold seat belts in all the original colors?...(Updated belts...not original style)

SI's catalog lists ten colors with the closest being green.

There are many suppliers of seat belts...........you need to look in the after market area, street rods, custom motor homes, aircraft interior upholstery suppliers, etc.

If you wind up getting belts made, and need the hardware, buckles etc., I have some.

JB