Dayton, Ohio –– September 5, 2019
OWNER’S REQUEST FOR EXCELLENCE IN AUTHENTICITY REVIEW
I have reviewed the 1963/1964 Studebaker Avanti Authenticity Manual. I certify, to the best of my knowledge, that Avanti Serial #_______________ has many, if not all, of the correct items in the sections to be judged. They are properly installed with correct finishes. My Avanti has a fire extinguisher and a copy of the Authenticity Manual will be in the trunk of my car on the day of judging. I understand that only seven cars will be selected for Authenticity Judging in 2019. The owners of the seven cars will be notified no later than July 15, 2019. At that point a fee of $85.00 will be due and payable to the AOAI.
Do not send any money until you have been notified that your car has been selected!
If you have questions email them to: email@example.com
The following items must accompany this application.
1. A copy of the Factory Production Order for this Avanti
2. Three photos of each area to be judged (a total of twelve photos):
- Engine Compartment including engine number
- Body/Exterior, including rims and tires
- Interior, including dashboard, upholstery, carpet and radio
- Trunk, including spare tire, jack with handle and the lug nut wrench.
I will agree to accept the decision of the judging committee as final.
Print Name ________________________________________________________
Signature _____________________________________________ Date __/__/____
Deadline for submission is JULY 10, 2019
Email the application and attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org